Wednesday 6 August 2014

PINAFORE'S AND OVER-THE-KNEE TIGHTS!


Over the knee socks were always a fashion fantasy of mine. I never really wore them, though, because it felt like too much of a hassle to constantly tugg them up. What a drag throughout the day. But everything changed when the fire nation attacked. Nah, just kidding. This ain't avatar. Everything changed when I made my way through primark on a rainy day. Because that is where I discovered my first ever; over-the-knee TIGHTS.

These things were great. And I'm talking GRANT. It was instant Japanese schoolgirl look, without the risk of the wind blowing your skirt up, or some creep trying to wisk up your dress. It was comfortable cuteness. Now can you believe that? Who would've thought there would come a day that allowed comfort in fashion? The day is here my friends. It has finally come, the invention that allows girls to be fashionable, and have a day of fun without having to keep their skirt in place, and without the constant checking if the socks haven't sacked to below your knee. WOMAN ARISE, WE SHALL SUCCEED!

..Until they discontinued them at Primark.

Fuck. 



Ah well, better make most out of these, until they rip in some unexplainable way.
So for this outfit I wanted to pair them with clothes that got closest to a Japanese school girl kind of look. Enter the pinafore. I got this sailor-style one from River Island, and I opted for this black lace
top from Monki, to keep the focus on the pinafore. Since it was kind of cold, I threw on a woollen cardigan with leather sleeves from River Island, and finished off the look by wearing some
cute patent leather strap shoes by Topshop called ''The Katz2''

Now that I'm done writing this, I should mention, my tights have ripped.

Carré





No comments:

Post a Comment