Wednesday 6 August 2014

EP RELEASE PARTY!


My sister is finally ‘kind of’ getting the hang of this fashion photography thing. The plan was to shoot at the actual venue though, but once it started raining there was no chance of me getting there without frizzy hair, so inside the house it was. It’s such a shame actually, since it’s not doing my camera quality any justice. Anyhow, here’s my attempt to look somewhat sexy. Featuring my new Steve Madden babies ofcourse!


This croptop I'm wearing is from Topshop, and I gotta admit, it's kind of itchy. BUT, that's okay because the warmth it gives you makes up for it. Kind of. If you wear it with a thick coat. And scarf. Listen I'm just trying to justify the purchase, okay? Leave me be. Lets just focus on the thing I like most in this picture. THE LIPSTICK. Diva by MAC, to be exact. Doesn't it seem like the perfect name for this deep red, with hints of purple color? Diva diva diva..


Talking about diva, can we talk about the shoes? The shoes, please, the shoes. I got these fantastic faux hair, leopard print, wedge boots. I found it very Danielle Bernstein of me. But alas, even though I loved them to bits, I had to return the babies because if the zipper. This metal demon of hell kept rubbing against my ankle, leaving painful red marks! Thank god I got my money back.

And these leather pants from Zara,
I still haven't decided what to do about them.
I like them, but then again I don't. Problems of an indecisive girl, right here.
The cut is great, but it just doesn't fit perfectly.
And we're going for perfect.

Go big or go home, right? Exactly.

Carré






No comments:

Post a Comment