Wednesday 10 December 2014

LEATHER TRANSITION









Wearing:
American Apparel top | Zara pants | Topshop shoes |
Zara jacket | Topshop clutch | Topshop choker |
MAC Diva

This outfit was actually for a Teenvogue competition. Knowing me, I already kinda knew that I would be too lazy to turn it in within the actual deadline. Procrastination..


I took these picture quite some time ago, but never really got around to posting them. Lets be honest though, I was just too lazy to do so. I recently discovered some new found inspiration though. Not just for posting on my blog, but for life. I was an a serious slump recently. Not wanting to do anything, always feeling bored even though there were so many things to be done. But it suddenly hit me yesterday. Life is what you make of it. So put on some lipstick and get over it.
And so I did.

Back when I took this outfit it wasn't as cold yet, hence the leather jacket. Hell, I was feeling warm in that bloody thing. It's my favorite, though. You know that feeling that you have when you just run into something, and you know it's meant to be. That's the relationship I have with this jacket. It's true love.

Talking about true love, these cigarette pants, damn. I love cigarette pants with heels, it's the most classy thing you'll ever find in casual clothing. Plus, it suits everybody. It works 10 folds if you have a big booty.

I have a big booty. It's its own continent.

I call it Bootalia.

Carre.



2 comments:

  1. Je hebt echt een leuke schrijfstijl! Mooie outfit. Die broek in combinatie met hakken staat inderdaad heel tof! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik volgde je al op youtube maar wist niet dat je ook blogde. Hele leuke outfit en prachtige lippenstift, staat je echt goed!

    ReplyDelete