Wednesday 6 August 2014

BACKPACKS AND DUSTERCOATS!


So I was planning on making a haul video, considering I haven’t made one for while now. During the period that I didn’t show you anything, I made a lot of purchases. I mean, Topshop sale started, my salary just came in.

You do the math.
So in honour of my planning to make a haul video, I thought, why not make a few blog posts, with all of my new pieces? That way I can show exactly what potential I saw in them.
If you’ve been following my splendid (not) blog for while, you’ll know that my style varies, it depends on whatever I’m in the mood for. It’s like my taste in movies. One day it’ll be romcom, the next it’ll be horror. This case, bad concert dvd.

You might wanna pause that one.

So whats new in this picture? Everything.

I take it you can figure out there’s not much left of my salary.

But not EVERYTHING is Topshop. Shocker, I know. I actually got new nike’s, the black mesh ones. C-o-m-f-y doesn’t even cover it. If you’ve never worn nike’s before, like me, then you’ll feel like you’re walking on AIR. I wear them all the time. Even under dresses. Yup, sue me.
But the piece I’m most excited about is the URBAN OUTFITTERS, FAUX LEATHER BACKPACK I GOT. I love the way it closes, and the golden details. It feels suuuper soft and goes with anything really. I feel so cool and urban when I carry it. See? Even I can feel cool and urban.

It’s just a feeling though. I’m not actually being cool.

Carré

No comments:

Post a Comment